We are celebrating a milestone! The clinic now has over 2,100 patients and has had over 4,900 visits! Thank you to the Englewood Community for supporting us so that we can help our community members without insurance!
Thanks to our amazing volunteers, we were able to help many patients tonight. Thank you to Dr. Chirillo, Pat, Linda, Paula, Joni, Karen, and Pam!
The clinic will be open Thursday beginning at 5pm. Please plan on arriving early as spots sometimes fill quickly. Please spread the word by liking and sharing!
The Clinic will be open Monday evening beginning at 5pm to serve the Englewood community. If you are in need of health services, please visit us tomorrow evening. If you have not visited us before, click on the patients tab to access our paperwork.
Did you know that January is National Thyroid Awareness Month? Do you know your thyroid score? Please visit www.thyroidawareness.com to learn more about the signs and symptoms of thyroid disease.
The Clinic will be open on MLK day January 18th beginning at 5pm to serve the uninsured of the Englewood community. If you or someone you know is in need of health services, please visit us.
Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers this evening! We were able to help more than 15 patients! Thank you: Dr. Pfahler, Dr. Corey, Paula, Joni, Beth, Bob, Kathy V, Deb, Karen, and Kathy B.!
Patient Comment: Muy buen personal todos gracias a todos por ser muy amables y educados. Thank you for your comment!
The clinic will be open Thursday, January 7th to serve the uninsured of the Englewood area. Please plan to arrive early as spots sometimes fill quickly.
The clinic will be open on Monday, January 4th to serve the uninsured of the Englewood Community. Please come see us if you are in need of health services!
The clinic will be closed on Thursday, December 31st to allow our volunteers to celebrate with their families. Happy New Year from our family to yours!!!!
Here's what our patients have to say about our clinic:
• Without the kind, professional service of your volunteers, my wife and I would not have anywhere to go for our health needs.
• Your volunteers are so warm and caring.
• Thank you so much to all the volunteers. I think what you all do is amazing and much appreciated. You gave me help when I really needed it!
• Staff was excellent and very friendly. I appreciate that they did not make me feel uncomfortable at all regarding my lack of finances and income.
• I have never left a doctor’s office feeling so satisfied in my life – the listening and caring of each person I came in contact with was outstanding. Thank you.
• Englewood Community Care Clinic is the best clinic in all of Florida. Thank God for it!
• Thank you all for being here. I would not have access to a healthcare provider without this clinic.
• Thank you for having this clinic.
• It is a blessing that this clinic is here.
• Thank you for being here. If you weren’t I’d have no medical care at all.
• Ya’ll rock!
• The office is very clean and I like that there is no smoking outside the door anymore – thank you for showing your love to us.
• I have no insurance. If I didn’t have this clinic I don’t know what I would do.
• Thank you for your time and assistance. God bless you all.
• If not for the wonderful people at this clinic, I would not be alive today. Thanks and God bless you.
• I went to the Venice Hospital last week. Not only did they not help me with any of my problems, they were rude and nasty to me. I was there for 9 hours. This clinic is a God send. Much better than the hospital. You saved my job and my life!
• Amazing facility. Staff is appreciated in our community for those of us who do not have insurance yet.
• Very nice people here. I would come back.
• There should be more clinics like yours. Thank you.
• Thank you for your professionalism – and for sincerely giving back to the community.
* The level of compassion at this clinic is outstanding. The care I receive makes me feel like I truly count as a person...not just a number.
• I am very grateful and appreciate the clinic being here for me…it is a blessing.
• Excellent care, courteous staff and doctors.
• Very thankful for this service – can’t afford insurance.
• The staff was excellent, friendly, fast and kind. That makes all the difference in the world.
• This clinic is truly a blessing not only for me but the entire community as well.
• The people manning this ship are truly outstanding! Pleasant, kind, informative and more than helpful. Thank you.
• Everyone goes above and beyond to help. Everyone here is outstanding – I am very grateful for the service here.
• The people here are very kind and considerate. Hopefully I can give back one day.
• You are all angels!
• Great people. Thank you for taking your time to help me.
• Thank you. The “working poor” really need you.
• Thank you for your time and help…may God bless you and yours.
• The clinic should be open at least 3 or 4 days/nights a week.
• Very pleased with the Dr. and staff at this facility – this clinic is more pleasurable than most.
• Glad there is care for hard working middle class Americans who can’t afford medical insurance.
• Dr. Raymond James gets 5 stars!
• Great people volunteer at this clinic. I really need your help. Thanks and God Bless you all.
• Everyone here is great. I am grateful for the health care you provide me.
• The staff at this clinic is absolutely wonderful! It is such a blessing for those of us without insurance.
• This is such a wonderful service! You are a God send.
• Just wanted to thank all the volunteers for their dedication.
• Please keep this place open!
• I feel extremely appreciative of the clinic and its doctors and volunteers. Thank you everyone!
• Care was quick and thorough – the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Chirillo was great. Thank you all for volunteering and helping us.
• Thank ya’ll for being here. Bless you for all you do.
• Thank you all so very much for your time and care.
• I am thankful for the people willing to give their time to help those of us that have financial and health issues.
• So thankful for this place to be available for those needing help. Thank you so very much.
• Keep up the great work that you guys do. You are awesome. For what you guys do in taking time away from your families to help others. It is incredible.